DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I'm new here, and I wanted to start off by posting pictures of my 1997 Dodge Intrepid.

I shrank them down quite a bit, because I did not want to be the "stoopid noobie" if there are some reason that we cannot post a lot of large pictures.

I got my 'trep at auction. She Is clean as a whistle inside.

She came with the owners manual and the videocassette that tells about the 1997 Intrepid features.

Not bad for what I gave for her.

Just thought that I would share. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
**** floor shifters! welcome to the bench seat club!!! 8 P
Yep! column shifters represent! ;)

The odd thing is, that I really did not even recognize that it was a column shift until after I bought it, which is odd because most of my other cars are console shift.

At least they are split bench seats. :D

They are actually very comfortable seats to be bench seats. Lots of support and they seem like they would be great for a long drive.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Looks like a nice one you have there. That looks a like it’s pretty much what mine was to start with, other then the fact that mine came with the bucket seats of the same fabric pattern as your split bench ones. I don’t know how much of a modder you are, but if you have a couple good sized salvage yards around it’s not too hard to take that base model trep and load it up like an ES.
I’d say next time you see a second gen concord or a 300m with leather, take a second to sit in it. The 3g leather seats are very nice looking, have better side bolstering, a much more modern look then 1g leather, and they are a little softer without lacking in the support department.

·
Registered
58 Posts
beautiful car !

but what do my eyes see? you have the gearbox shift in the wheel column? how did you do that? I didn't know there were LH cars with gearbox shift on the column, sorry It's just I'm quite ignorant about it

·
Registered
519 Posts
It's a good start. But a column shift for a 3.5L? I didn't think they came like that. Well, mine had a column shifter. You can cram more people in your Trep now! :icon_bigg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It's a good start. But a column shift for a 3.5L? I didn't think they came like that. Well, mine had a column shifter. You can cram more people in your Trep now! :icon_bigg
The VIN matches up to a 3.5 L 24 Valve.

The first thing that I do when I get a car, is to decode the vin. :D

Is column shift and a 3.5 a rare thing?

Here is a better picture without my shadow on the engine:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts