DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Vary nice. I need to get a bra on mine. You should post some more pics of them :D:smiley_ab

They look shinny :D

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Lookin' good :bigok:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vary nice. I need to get a bra on mine. You should post some more pics of them :D:smiley_ab

They look shinny :D
I plan on making a Sig page once all my mods are done on the red trep, I'm going for the SRT "theme" look
I'm looking for nice charger mags but everyone is asking like $575 and thats a little to expensive for me esp then I will have to get tires to fit properly on my trep, when I see some people getting em for $250 bucks with tires! so I'm looking bidding my time...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lookin good man. wich one is yours and wich one is the ol ladys
thanks and they're both mine, my ol lady doesn't like big cars just big *AHEM* lmao! she wants a small hatch back like daewoo or a hyundai or her dream car is the honda S2000!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright!! got another couple small mods done on my SRT clone! check it out

back door

and BACK DOOR ON MY R/T CLONE! LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
The cars look great. What company sells the bra with the embroidery?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no thats vinyl silver lettering I got done, and yes a shelby/cobra mustang is her ULTIMATE car lol

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The cars look great. What company sells the bra with the embroidery?
I got a little shop to do the bra's...didnt cost me much at all!! I paid 10 bucks for the bra's and $25 for the embroidery! but I might get a Dodge factory bra this week...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts