DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these r my treps my first Creation's enjoy if u have any question's pls ask?

The 1St One (My First Born) Is a 2000 base model. it had 3 tv's 2 12 inch kicker l7"s, 2 kenwood Amps, and modified light bar,20" Dip d-22 rims, wish I had the inside pics to show, But sadly I sold her a few months back...

The 2nd One (Under construction) Is a 2002 SE model. Right now It has two 12's and 1 Pioneer amp, 20" manzari rims, Bluetooth radio, Otis, sail speakers but isn't finished yet, I plan on adding, 35% tint, a dodge charger wing...

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I loved the rims on the first one, but believe me the look wasn't really worth the ride. the darn tires cost 175 a pop and in the first 3 months of owning them I hit a pot hole a blew the whole passenger side can u say chu ching for the rims shop, plus the rims where heavy but man did it ride on rails

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,480 Posts
Welcome to the site!! You obviously have been bitten by the ModBug already. :D

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Yeah I loved the rims on the first one, but believe me the look wasn't really worth the ride. the darn tires cost 175 a pop and in the first 3 months of owning them I hit a pot hole a blew the whole passenger side can u say chu ching for the rims shop, plus the rims where heavy but man did it ride on rails
$175 is about right for a tire. The last 255/35/20's I bought were $192 each... My newest ones, (Falkens) were $139 each...

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,480 Posts
$175 is about right for a tire. The last 255/35/20's I bought were $192 each... My newest ones, (Falkens) were $139 each...
That's alot of loot for those Falken tires! :hrmmm: :rolleyes: (I had to, sorry)

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
That's alot of loot for those Falken tires! :hrmmm: :rolleyes: (I had to, sorry)
That's what I kept saying when I got them! "I bought some new Falken tires!" lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
so in the trep that u had the 2 12 l7s.....did u have a custom box built??I have same car and im runnin 2 12 l7s and a t1500 fosgate and it doesnt sound too good..although my box is crappy i think, its 3ft from left to right, its 14inches from top to bottom and 16 inches wide wit ports at ends on each end.So my question is, can a good box be made for the trep and will it cure my problem??

·
Registered
18 Posts
these r my treps my first Creation's enjoy if u have any question's pls ask?

The 1St One (My First Born) Is a 2000 base model. it had 3 tv's 2 12 inch kicker l7"s, 2 kenwood Amps, and modified light bar,20" Dip d-22 rims, wish I had the inside pics to show, But sadly I sold her a few months back...

The 2nd One (Under construction) Is a 2002 SE model. Right now It has two 12's and 1 Pioneer amp, 20" manzari rims, Bluetooth radio, Otis, sail speakers but isn't finished yet, I plan on adding, 35% tint, a dodge charger wing...
Can you post more pics of the inside of the 02? I'm interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts