DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love this car even though I'm having issues with it. Current mods are Drop-In K&N filter, Black tail lights(painted by myself), Le-bra hood piece, Muffler tip, and Tinted windows. More to come eventually.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trepsrule said:
im lovin the tailights...and what are you choosing for your performance exhaust?
Thanks man. Sigh no exhaust yet :( but I'm working on it. Your Trep is going to look sick man after it's painted. Can't wait to see the finished product!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Trep looks good man. How about some daylight pics so we can see it better?

Reactions: ShadowWolf

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Not to be a dick but I notice your sig says 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES, do you mean SE?

·
Registered
165 Posts
UniqueTrep2000 said:
Trepsrule, I want to comment on how sharp your new paint job looks. How much did it cost for all the work.
check out my sig...all the information is in there...and post about what you think of my car in MY SIG...not someone elses...seeing as how this is HIS thread about HIS car.....

sry for the hijack..

u still have a sweet looking car, u didnt really answer my question though....what kind of exhaust are you looking into??

keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
trepsrule said:
check out my sig...all the information is in there...and post about what you think of my car in MY SIG...not someone elses...

sry for the hijack..

u still have a sweet looking car, u didnt really answer my question though....what kind of exhaust are you looking into??
Oh sorry. Ummmm I'm not the fast n' furious wanna be type so I don't want something too flashy or loud. Just something throatier and a little bigger to free up that back pressure. As far as brand I'm not sure yet but I'll post some pics once I get it done.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Hey I do have a question, what kind of headlight bulbs you using?? By the way, I love the tailight mod, I want to do that badly to my intrepid but I don't have the time, its nice.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Intrepidman21 said:
Hey I do have a question, what kind of headlight bulbs you using?? By the way, I love the tailight mod, I want to do that badly to my intrepid but I don't have the time, its nice.
I have no idea what bulbs are in there at the moment. I haven't changed them since I got the car. They do not appear to be stock though because of the blue-ish type tint to them. I would like some bright white bulbs though. I'm very happy with the taillight mod. It makes the car stand out a lot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts