DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the site. I bought this 2002 Trep a few months ago and love it. It has 47k miles on an infamous 2.7l, but i use synthetic so i think i'll be ok. Its close to stock, only mods are 35 tint on front and 15 on back, painted calipers, chrome tip on exhaust, and a wing on the back. Open to suggestions for mods, but i'm only 17 so modding might be a little slow due to money. Also had the front end repainted, detailed and buffed (car needs a wash in the pics).

Let me know what you think and i am open to any suggestion.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
welcome! my car is a 2002 as well. but mine is an es. enjoy that low mileage car!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Very cool, never seen an Intrepid with leather bench seats. Keep her clean!

I know one of the things to watch out for is the waterpump, that's the main killer of 2.7s.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh! Very cool Trep you have there. Like everybody else said, I've never seen a Trep with a leather bench before. A Corde, but not a Trep. I have an 02 SE too but I'm missing cruise. Lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's a sharp car. Very nice. Welcome to the site, too.

The leather isn't stock though. It's a set of Katzkin covers that were put on before you got it. I could tell right away from the pattern of the leather inserts. I'm impressed - they look like they fit the seat really well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts