DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is only my second post here and i love this place already..i thought i was the only one that loved intrepids in the world :D

well heres my 1993 ES in this wonderful northern ohio weather, i'll take a better picture when spring time comes around.

3.3L V6 with 170,000+ miles and still runs strong

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Beautiful car! Glad you found us, yes, please make yourself at home and find just what can be done to your car. I have the twin to your car, but mine is a 1994 (door stickered build date is like 10/93, so BARELY a 1994).

Welcome aboard!!! we like pictures around here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i live in Napoleon.

And CDMCCUL ur car is most likely in better shape than mine, im on my 2nd transmission and have a football sized dent in the quarter panel from a truck hitting me lol

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
hahahah, I'm on the second transmission as well (converted and installed a 2G), and I've converted mine from 3.3 to a 3.5 - BUT my 3.5 took a crap on me after only about 1500 miles. It is scheduled for a transplant is April I'm hoping.

I dont have a dent, but i do have ONE little spot of rust coming through the paint... gonna have to take care of that after the heart transplant.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Their great cars, after the tranny went out it sat for around 8 months and still started right up, i drive it everyday now back and forth from school and such.

thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts