DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pic's of my 93' 3.3L Intrepid.

Specs on the engine are normal, no upgrades yet.

Interior changes are: Black seat covers, Pioneer CD deck, 5.25" pioneer door speakers, 6 x 9" rear Pioneer speakers, black front and rear floor mats, carbon fiber steering wheel cover.

Exterior changes are: Super White Halogen headlights, Super White Halogen Eliptical mounted driving lights w/ remote control, 5% tint on 3 rear windows, 25% on front 2 windows, Ventshade vents on all 4 windows, "Intrepid" front window decal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Looks very nice. A black car w/dark tint looks cool. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wow I love it, another trep without factory fogs. =) Is that black or dark purple? Paint looks sweet. And what kind of wheels are on there?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I love that car man .... another nice looking first gen.

·
Registered
17 Posts
very nice, quick question for ya...are those hubcaps? and if so, where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Id love to see what that would like with some 18"s on it and some headlight covers. Thats my work for photoshop tonight!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all for the great feedback. It's nice to know that there's some people that appreciate my work. Some people give me crap about putting all this stuff into my car, but the way I look at it, it's my car, I'm going to be driving it, it should reflect what kind of person I am. So how about nominating me for December IOM huh? :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, the catalytic converter removal didn't go as I had planned (for reference, check out my post in the mod section). So I've decided to add some more to the outside of the car. I'm going to paint racing stripes on my Intrepid. I've chosen white since they seem like the best color against black. Hopefully I'll post some pic's if it turns out right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts