DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this car a year and a half, and had 2 wrecks. Before I got it fixed from the first wreck, I had another. I finally got it all put back together, and painted about a month ago. Since I have been fixing the car, I haven't had the time, or money, to fix it up. The only thing i have done is put 21% tint on it and painted the Gold part of the wheels Black.

I don't have a digital camera, and my scanner really sucks, so pardon the quality of the pictures.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Very sharp looking car. I like the very dark window tinting. These are the kind of pic's that first got me into the intrepids when they first came out. I ended up buying a 2nd gen instead......oh well...........welcome to the site. I am sure that you will love it like the rest of us.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Very nice car, and despite the low quality of the pics, what nice scenery :) You've taken the pics dead on center pretty much, with a nice backdrop :)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Excellent ostate!

Very sharp! Now let's keep it that way! :wink:

I really like the black insets to the wheels too. Very unique!

And I also like your use of the camera, especially with your last pic having the grass in the foreground... :cool:

It all looks just great!

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome and the car looks good, the wheels look better with the black treatment, mine are gold and ugh i hate that, but that black looks really good.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Looks great! 1st gens just look better and better as the years go by. Chrysler was on its game back in the early-mid 90's!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
What happened to the spoiler in the last pic?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was wondering when someone would notice the spoiler. I just bought the spoiler and hadn't put it on the car yet. When I took the pictures I just set it on the car, but I forgot to on the 1st, 2nd, and 5th pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts