DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1995 Dodge intrepid 3.3L v6 will crank over and run under 500 rpms for like 2 seconds then it dies. I've changed the fuel filter and fuel pump, all 6 spark plugs. I bought a new battery and replaced the O2 sensors and it still won't start. I have checked the fuses and they are all good.

·
Registered
168 Posts
needs to be 5 volts key on all sensors and 12 volts in pin 3 at PCM 60 pin connector this red with white steripe wire is spliced under raduiator support and goes to several othjer things to,o the splice corrodes breaks partially or completely the harness is up under rad support under very front of car, my 83 3.3L vision is doing same thing no start run ll of a sudden out of the blue when it was perfectly fine the start before it quit starting and running, 5 votls to sensors all good, including the ASD and EATX shutdown relay too. so im going for the pin 3 red wire 12 volts splice next now, and also grounds on body and motor bellhousing bolt. if these things cehck out ok then im gonna go find another 427 PCM for it. has no security system and is a base model

1 - 3 of 3 Posts