DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of big pics.

This is my 96 ES. She's got 80,000 miles. Sunroof, 10Disc Changer, Infinity Sound System (with Infinity Subwoofer), Traction control, abs, OTIS, and more. Pretty much everything but leather. Out of all of my intrepids, this one is my favorite.

As far as mods go, I've only done a couple because it came with everything else.

FOG LIGHT MOD
I did the fog light mod, using the factory switch, so the fog lights can be turned on in any position on the switch.

PARKING LIGHT FLASH MOD
I also created a mod myself so that when I press lock on my RKE, the parking lights flash, like the 2nd generation intrepids do.

EXTERIOR LIGHT MOD
Another mod I created. When I hit unlock, the fog lights, parking lights, and reverse light turn on, lighting up the outside of the car pretty well.

HEADLIGHT RESTORATION
The headlights were pretty fogged over when I got her, so I sanded them down and polished them so they are perfectly clear (how-to forums)

That's about it. Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Looks good! Very clean. *peeks around at other Intrepid and Vision* :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a little wet because i was trying that Mr. Clean carwash thing. Worked really well.

Anywho, yeah, i'm going to write up a how-to for that parking light flash "mod".

·
Registered
313 Posts
Please, details on the parking light flash mod!! I've been wanting to do this forever.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just have to go out and look at what color the one wire from the RKE is that I hooked up too. Other than that I remember what to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts