DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Long time reader and just joined. Mainly because I just got a digital camera to take pictures of my Intrepid. Let me know what you guys think:

·
Registered
458 Posts
very good looking car, great pics too.....just a little on the dark side so that enhances the look of the car and brings out the light from the head & fog lights

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New

I actually bought new headlamps, the others were really fogged and yellow. The main reason I bought them was because the hood was previously dented and I got it fixed and the driver side headlamp was broken. I've considered rims, but I don't have the money for them right now.

Once I get some more time I'll try and take some more pics, and some of the inside. Yea I noticed the pictures were dark too, but I like how they came out.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
nice looking car. Cant wait to put my new headlights on.

but your neighborhood is a little freaky. Reminds me of Harry Potter with every house looking the same, and no one around. Not a person or car in sight in either direction!

·
Registered
605 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:

but your neighborhood is a little freaky. Reminds me of Harry Potter with every house looking the same, and no one around. Not a person or car in sight in either direction!
LOL! :cool:

-Yeah, nice looking shape for a '96.

·
Registered
117 Posts
looks gorgeous. Same color as mine :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts