DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think that is a nice looking Sport also. But...if you want my opinion....I would take the license plate bracket off of the front. I think those distort the whole front end of any Intrepid; I just don't think they are made to have one. But then again, you may live in a state where it is required to have a license plate in the front.....just thought I'd give you my 2 cents...

·
Registered
148 Posts
dittoner said:
I think that is a nice looking Sport also. But...if you want my opinion....I would take the license plate bracket off of the front. I think those distort the whole front end of any Intrepid; I just don't think they are made to have one. But then again, you may live in a state where it is required to have a license plate in the front.....just thought I'd give you my 2 cents...
i live in oregon, and well on the 4th i got pulled over and given a warning cause i too mine off(looks better without it) and well i never put it back on and never got pulled over :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
is that a spoiler on the back?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, ist actually from a 98 intrepid, The dealership sent me the wrong one, but we made it work. Actually looks pretty good.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Can we get a better shot of the spoiler? I want a spoiler, but never really liked the OEM 1st gen spoilers. And no, I also don't want an extra 6-seater picnic table, nightravin... (Holy crap, that would make my trep a 12 passenger!!!):)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Your Location

Your location looks very familiar to me..... My parents live on that block. Just seems very weird to look at that picture and make sense of the background. Nuts man .... lemme know where you are from

·
Registered
299 Posts
car looks good, but those rims are hideous, u need to get some new ones, or even the ES rims, there nice...Im not a fan of the plastic looking/hubcap resemblence of those rims. Whats with the center caps and those ugly big circles?....i would prefer to drive with the black hubs before them (like 97purpletrep did). Other then that Nice First GEn...

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Welcome to the website man :) Nice Intrepid, almost looks exactly like mine heh, except mines not a sport, but I do have the 3.5 litre engine :)

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Thanks for the shots of the spoiler, love it, that's prolly the one I'll get, whenever I get around to getting one. Thanks again.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts