1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
dont love photoshop.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Nice car! Love the color, especially with the tinted windows.

·
Registered
891 Posts
That is one sharp looking trep! I like that color, so unless you’re going to go with a candy apple, I’d go with the same thing. Do you have the stock base model interior, or have you done some upgrades on the inside too?
(I use tire shine on the inside of the wheel wells when I’m doing a complete detail and it comes out pretty well.)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
24vsleeper said:
That is one sharp looking trep! I like that color, so unless you’re going to go with a candy apple, I’d go with the same thing. Do you have the stock base model interior, or have you done some upgrades on the inside too?
(I use tire shine on the inside of the wheel wells when I’m doing a complete detail and it comes out pretty well.)

Well color wise it will stay pretty much the same. About the inside yes is the base model 3.3L nothing fancy lol, but all of the doors have been cover with sound dampening DYNAMAT same for the whole trunk, the rest is stock except for the stereo system that has been upgraded to

Pioneer DEH-P8MP In Dash CD/MP3 Player
Infinity Kappa 6 1/2" 2-Way Speaker (62.7i)
Infinity Kappa 6" x 8" 2-Way Car Speaker (682.7 CF) <--- not sure if that is the model Number
Subwoofer is 1000 Watts RMS, peak power 3000 Watts Pioneer Premier competition series Model: TS-W3004SPL

Amp is a mtx 680 Watts RMS can't remember model number. ( I know under powers the Sub but is enough for what I need it for :))

and A rockford 1.5 Cap

Thats about all I done to the interior no color changes or anything. :music:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts