DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today on the way from Yakima to Selah my lower end froze up and my car is now awaiting repairs, which quiet possibly may not come do to MOGI now saying that there is a 30 day waiting period from purchase of the insurance to the time when I can do repairs. It has only been 2 weeks so I quiet possibly am out of luck. If anybody knows of a spare first gen 3.5 laying around please let me know, I may be needing it... :madashell:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going down the highway at 65 I started to hear a light tapping or tacing or whatever it is something along those lines. I managed to get her off the highway and got to a stop sign and it started to sqweak and knock and all kinds of other sounds. Got her about 10 feet from a parking spot and the engine just totally died and wouldnt start again so I had to muscle her into the parking spot. I havent been able to get the engine to start since and now I have found out that Mogi may not pay to get it fixed. In order to have the engine rebuilt its going to cost at LEAST a grand and I just dont have that kind of money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts