DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Intrepid. I have a homepage that you can see all the pics at. www.geocities.com/blkbute

But on these pics are old, my mods that Ive put on are not showen.. I will add them when I get pics of them. I have added blue bulbs for the turn signals in front. and I have added Neon lights under the car. I got the kit from low glow, it comes with 2, 32" for front and back, and 2, 48" for the sides.. lights it up real nice, can't wait to get the pics for you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, nice ride as is. I would like to see the neon tubes glowing when ya get the pic up.
I have a crappy pic of mine with no mods on the MODS link page that I put up.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
blkbute, great looking car you have there, even though you have no mods it looks like its mod`ed to heck :)

Nice JAVA FX also :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the comments, I take great pride in my Intrepid, always washed by hand, and its always clean, In the winter I wash it about 3 times a week to keep the salt off. Im happy that I have found this message board so we can share ideas and comments on the Intepid.

·
Registered
105 Posts
blkbute, can you tell me where you got the blue bulbs for your turn signals, I seem to only be able to find red....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got them from a local "ricer" shop. its funny they have dick all for performance, but thats where I got my blue turn signals and underglow.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Im just wondering blkbute how much did you get youre underglows and what brands.

I bought the yellow streetglow gold series. for $150 from this site online it looks very sweet on the car

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got mine from low glow. its supposidly the brightest underglow kit. I picked it up for $300 Canadian. the tubes are 48" on the sides, and 32" front/rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts