DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 99 300M, I would say it is heavily modded. I am actually running out., but more keep popping into my head everyday. Enjoy.

When I first got the car:

My first mod ever:

The car now (lots not included, been lazy on pics):

·
Registered
706 Posts
looks good as always! keep it clean!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I have seen and rode in this car and it is one of the better 300m's I have seen. Any pictures of the back seat?

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have pics of the install on the rear seats, still need to get the headliner and DRL's up too
Wait, you got the rear bucket mod done?! dude, pics. What did it cost you to get everything needed to do it if you dont mind me asking? I totally want to follow suit.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,543 Posts
I did a double take when I opened the rear door and saw the rear leather bucket seats! I expect to be equally amazed when the double center console mod is finished.
This is one sweet ride.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Slow POS, thats funny. You really dont want a set of those new things Im making do ya Tom.... :thefinger

Yea, one mod and I doubt anyone will beat me on the tracks, trouble is, its a $1300 mod :wow:

We do have to get a race meet going. That should be rather fun.

I did a double take when I opened the rear door and saw the rear leather bucket seats! I expect to be equally amazed when the double center console mod is finished.
This is one sweet ride.
Thanks your trep is my favorite so far. The only car I have been over 118 in! I think we topped out at 135 I quit looking after that. It was fun though.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Slow POS, thats funny. You really dont want a set of those new things Im making do ya Tom.... :thefinger

Yea, one mod and I doubt anyone will beat me on the tracks, trouble is, its a $1300 mod :wow:

We do have to get a race meet going. That should be rather fun.

Thanks your trep is my favorite so far. The only car I have been over 118 in! I think we topped out at 135 I quit looking after that. It was fun though.
LMAO...
I kid, I kid!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts