DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
For some reason it reminds me of a police crusier...

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Good point Pimped...

Which leads me to my question, what's your top speed with that wing, Nightravin13?

Is your car governed?

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no governer...got loose at 130...top out at 157. if the other mods work that i'm waiting on...should be be two too 3 weeks.i'll let you guys know if it's safe and won't trash anything.
Wouln't wnat it on my concionce if any of wrecked your cars so i'll try it first and spread the word.:crazy: :crazy:

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Holy giant park-bench spoiler Batman!

nightravin13 said:
no governer...got loose at 130...top out at 157.
How would you know that? The speedometer stops at 120, and 157 in a 1G, I have some serious doubts. :eh:

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's called friend who is our town deputy with soft soft spot for hotrods and radar...along with a 20 mile streach of strait road. 4:00am. doubt all you want, but i'm doin this for all of us.doubt me and you might have trouble finding parts for your car. I'm not one of these little kids who like decals and 8 inch diam mufflers. we got the real **** down here.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
nightravin13 said:
we got the real **** down here.
Well if I wanted ****, Florida would be the place to go. You should meet Wutang15m, you two have a lot in common. :bigsmile:

nightravin13 said:
I'm not one of these little kids who like decals and 8 inch diam mufflers.
But you do have the spoiler. :eek:

nightravin13 said:
doubt all you want, but i'm doin this for all of us.doubt me and you might have trouble finding parts for your car.
Jeez, now I'm worried. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
nightravin13 said:
no governer...got loose at 130...top out at 157. if the other mods work that i'm waiting on...should be be two too 3 weeks.i'll let you guys know if it's safe and won't trash anything.
Wouln't wnat it on my concionce if any of wrecked your cars so i'll try it first and spread the word.:crazy: :crazy:
What mods do you have done to the car?

·
Registered
120 Posts
that's my man's intrepid::cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts