DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2621893 thats the best i can do with 12.00 a trip to walmart and a two blunt session but alltogether not bad for spray paint let me know what yall think

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you have seen v for vendetta think idea and spray paint i havent seen but a couple fist gens that didnt look almost completley stock i dont like stock im here for creative criticim not people with hating skills my car looks like ..... opinons are fine my theme is batman give some creative criticim thank you -blakmajik

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
it is the kind that does wash off right?

I do have to admit i kinda like the yellow stripe thing,,,,

·
Registered
84 Posts
Now I see why Dodge dropped that color at the last minute.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
well... your spelling and grammar is awful.

and... your car is "interesting" at best. I like the fact that you're testing out some paint schemes. It's a hell of a lot better than saying "Hey Mathwiz, can I see that car in red?" But maybe you need to tone down your ideas a bit. I suggest fewer "blunts"...

And for the record, $12 worth of duplicolor doesn't make your car any less "stock"

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do what i can and trust me its alot more then what you can see im doing all this on my own no one helps no shop barley any tools and im no joke round here just cause it aint got a just right paint job doesnt mean that its a peice of **** in all reality its just an intrepid not a viper or something

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Lets not blast this guy, maybe we can give him some good tips and turn the batmobile into something really nice. I agree with two things though... stay off the blunts and get the friggin paint off your tires...lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
Yikes bud, this is certainly something different. If you’re going for a batman look I think you need to go with darker colors, and make sure you tape off the car and prep the paint before applying it. Because you don’t have the right tools (a paint gun) for painting it, you’re going to go through a lot of rattle-can to get it to actually look smooth. And to avoid the paint getting on and running down the tires you will need to take them of the car so they can lay flat, cut a 16 in perfect circle out of a large bag, and then tape off each tire as you paint it. Also you probably had to use excess paint because in wasn’t adhering to the surface of the wheel, and to avoid that you will need to sand it with some very fine grit sandpaper.
(Aspire to have something that looks like this if you’re going for the batmobile/nightrider look)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well I didnt like it at first, but I just smoked a blunt, and im ****in blitzed! And I 'll tell you what that **** is tight yo! Aint noone got no **** like that whip on this site....Hell ya bro that **** is tight

·
Registered
891 Posts
Biggs01ES said:
Well I didnt like it at first, but I just smoked a blunt, and im ****in blitzed! And I 'll tell you what that **** is tight yo! Aint noone got no **** like that whip on this site....Hell ya bro that **** is tight
I think in your pot induced haze you mistook his car for some disastrous culinary creation at Taco Bell. I hate to be the one to tell you, but despite the resemblance, his car is not actually an enchilada.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts