DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
Moved to Show off your intrepid category.
Yup, and you did it in the middle of me responding so now it got lost!!!! :)

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Really, no big deal. :D

Nice ride! I love the lowered look!!! I like the red accents in the interior too...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah man, sweet lookin car. I want those subs in my trunk, that car must rumble like a son of a *****.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the comments guys. They do rock alittle too loud. youll get sick and tired of too much bass trust me.

As for the question for 96 intrepid youth. I got that spoiler from excoticwooddashes.com
and it cost me $159 primed i took it to the dealer and had them paint it and install it. For $210. But make sure if you get this spoiler tell them to put some sealent. Cause those [email protected]#king asswipes, didnt install it right. and 5 inches of water leaked into the trunk. so there was 1,000 dollars worth of damage. and they didnt wanna pay for any of it.

i Could of sued them but im not that type of person so becarefull. :eek:

·
Registered
415 Posts
That is a SWEET trep. I love the dual exhaust setup. Please tell me what shop did that? Orlando isn't far from me.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey starscreamer listen bro why dont you give me a call at 407-927-3382 or email me youre number at [email protected] and i will be happy to help you out. it would be very cool to meet up and maybe i can get you a cheaper price than what i got on mine cause i will tell the guy that this thing to give you a better deal so give me a call :p

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also i forgot to say thanks a bunch randy for all youre help on posting up my pics and having them set up on the site thanks allot bro i appreciate that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
yea..... you get the award for the first person to have a post not fit on my 1600x1200 screen. :)

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
Originally posted by blkbute:
yeah man, sweet lookin car. I want those subs in my trunk, that car must rumble like a son of a *****.
yeah only problem with them subs is that their on recall from kicker..

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
very cool intrepid....same year and color as mine. im gonna HAFTA get me that spoiler....and you dont have window tint laws in FL. do ya?? ;)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes they do have laws and stuff. But i have been pulled over one time for having limo tint. But they gave me a warning and i have never been pulled over yet so i im leaving it.

Plus it keeps out allot of heat out of the car :eek:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
there are, but they are not big on enforcing it I guess...

lots of cars have it.

i have limo tint all the way around (sans windshield)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts