DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lighting in garage makes my mum's car look gold, but its actually silver with blue/green pinstripes along the side.

·
Registered
534 Posts
lighting in garage makes my mum's car look gold, but its actually silver with blue/green pinstripes along the side.
-DROOL- 2 of my favorite cars EVER. The WRX is the ONLY car I ever would have gotten rid of the Intrepid for readily without being forced (WRX is my /FAVORITE/ car in the WOLRD) but now I have the Optima and the Intrepid, and if I ever come across a WRX or better yet the STi you'll bet the Optima will be GONE

LOL

Anyways, nice :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yes, thanks. I wanted my mums car, and she was all like "oh you can have my car for 10 grand and i was like okay once i get a job and save up, i'll buy it and then after a while she changed her mind and said no." i drive her car sometimes because my BF is borrowing my car because his taurus is in the shop getting a new transmission. lol .

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mostly rust around the headlights and such. i havent really had my car (bf is borrowing it while in his is in shop) but the only rust i had noticed was around headlights

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Black cars with the grey ground effects are relatively uncommon, I've only seen a handul. Yours looks very clean for a WI car. If you ever get a chance to pull those ground effects off I will bet you find a bit of rust behind them, its a Very common area.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah but i dont plan on taking them off lol. unless i decide i want new side skirts, but i like mine, they go well with the car.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I definitely like the look! A glossy new paint job and that thing will look like a million bucks! I'm just saying that I thought mine didnt have any major rust, until I took those ground effects off and found the huge holes in my rockers...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts