Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is totally stock... what should be my first mod

Attachments

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
First appearance mod I'd go with, tint ( I regret not getting it first since I still don't have it ) and first performance I would suggest a nice exhaust system. And of course there's always the need for a brain rattling stereo. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya... tint is a definite.... i wish i knew the cal laws on tint... what would you guys suggest percentage wise front and back???:crazy:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i meant to attach this image...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok.. if it doesnt work this time i give up!!!!!:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup...

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have been thinkin about wheels and tires, but i kinda like the ones on it... its hard to find a performance-style rim that looks good on it (being a family car and all). The tint is a definite, as soon as i get the cash.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I tinted the windows on my intrepid.
Limo in the back, and light tint in the front. Not sure of the percentage.

I live in Cali and I havent had any problems. You are not allowed tint windows in front of the driver seat. (front doors, windshield)

Leave your front tint relatively light to avoid problems

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Go for the cold air intake.... it'll give you some "pep". Then get the exhaust. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that would look cool

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Tint also deters window shoppers, so to speak. Instead of passing by the car quick, seeing something they like (say if you left out a cd player in the open, and plan on coming back 5 minutes later..)

You know they'de have to face smear the window, and peer in extra extra close to the window :) At which point passers by would be staring at the person funny.

You can make faces at people beside you when your driving, and they can't see it.

You can pick your nose in privacy and nobody else is the wiser :p :p

Saves your upholstry from sun fading.

Makes your whole car look low profile, or mean like, instead of family car like :) (even though it is a family car, it still has killer lines)

etc etc etc :)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Out of the choices, I'd go with exhaust. Unfortunately, we don't have an aftermarket cold air intake available for us like the 2nd genners do. I've only seen one or two 1st genners with true cold air intakes and they were custom.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well. i think i have made up my mind... first i will go for tint... then, i think i will get an exhaust system similar to argus'. after that, maybe a cold air intake will have been released... if not, i will fabricate one.. since i have the infinity stereo, i dont plan on upgrading, i am not really a fan of the "brain rattling" stereos, i prefer a good sound quality.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts