DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hesitated on posting my pictures after seeing some of the awesome intrepids out there but one thing I can say about my car is that is has been the most dependable car I have ever had even though it has over 250,000 miles. I just recently found a new trunk lid for it because my last one had a big whole in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
eh! not bad looking trep! I like the color and of course its 1st gen makes even that much better! any mods planned?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thanks everyone! Maybe when I graduate from college and have some extra money I may start working on fixing it up more. I have this place that I can go to that has wrecked cars and such to get parts for my intrepid. The funny thing is my headlight clips or bracket (not sure what it is called) are broken and they seem to be broken on every single intrepid I find. That should have been a recall part for sure.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I have three that color! Mix and match parts for me. Headlights suck on all of them. I agree they are very durable cars but do require a good amount of maintenence

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
My Concorde is that color. I haven't quite figured out what to call it though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone:) There is a 3.3 in my intrepid and I myself always call this color silver. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Chirstmas, I have been out finishing up my shopping tonight.

Take Care

1 - 14 of 14 Posts