DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These pictures have been posted elsewhere, but I need a sig page. I might have to add more later.

My 00ES, which replaced another 00ES which I wrecked. I liked it so much I used the insurance money to buy another. Had a recent valve job (at 122K) and spent $1100 fixing an evap system problem.

My new 01RT, which I bought to keep from running up the mileage on the 00ES. 81K miles, paid $6K 3/10/07

My driveway: 99 Stratus ES (one daughter), 02ES (other daughter), 00ES, 01RT

Daughter's 02ES 73K miles, paid $7K last October 06.

00ES

02ES

01RT

Busy Mopar driveway

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
nice fleet

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
wow thats a lot of intrepids... kind of reminds me of Dodgaholic's pics with three silver Intrepids. Lovin' it still!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
An awesome collection! At one point we also had a 99 Stratus ES here as well as the treps. I imagine your neighbors have that glazed over, wtf look in their eyes too...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reverse

I bought the ES two and a half years ago. After spending some repair money on it this fall, I was about to get rid of it when the Mrs. suggested I should get another car, fix the AC in the 00ES myself, and drive them both to cut down on the mileage. I jumped on that, and was just lucky that there was a RT available in good condition near my home.

As for the neighbors, only two of the Intrepids are there at any one time. The one that I am not driving I store in a parking garage, and the daughter with the 99 Stratus goes to college in Philadelphia. It was just chance that I had the opportunity to photograph them all at home at the same time.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Phuckin Phil said:
Very nice, I have no Idea why I beta posted the pics again for you though? :dunno:
so anyone with 56k would cry, that and i hate having to click on the links.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
thats crazy when i looked at it they were links. i fixed my post for ya, phucker.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exactly

When I posted the pics the first time, I did it wrong and they came out as links. I hate that, and immediately edited the post. At exactly the same time I was doing that, Ibeata etc was showing me how its done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts