1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's at the Buffalo Convention Center.

World of Wheels Show.

March 12-14, i'll be there all weekend.
At my friends booth, with my car on display for all.

The booth is for Just Playin Car Audio, there the ones that did my car up, everything will be done by this point, from audio to every other little detail up to this point.

Dunno if any of you are in the area, YBNormyl i know you mentioned you wanted to see the car and your a little ways up in Canada, but whoever else this is where i'm gonna show it off at first.

So lemme know if you wanna come, cause i expect to meet some of you people finally.

Oh yea, and a link to the convention center if anyone wants directions.

http://www.bfloconvcenter.org/events-frame.htm

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
YB isn't THAT close to Buffalo.......I however am about 1.5 hours from Buffalo and my aunt lives in Lewiston on the Niagara river (who I could arrange to be visiting at the time :D)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in lewiston too
i only commented on YB, cause he had mentioned he wanted to see it :D:D

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
WTF??? You live in Lewiston??????? No way!!!!!! Come meet me at the Silo sometime :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Silo is badass, they got kickass icecream and burgers.
sure thing this summer
:)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
what kind of show is it? its not like a sema type show is it? im like 3 hours from albany, i forget where the hell buffalo is in NY, isnt it by syracuse?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Oh Man, if it was in Albany I would definately be there but Buffalo is a little to far for my liking. It is 376 miles and 5 1/2 hours from my house. To drive out there for a big mee4t is one thing but for a mini meet is another. And I really wanted to see your car too:(

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
totally a mini meet
and it's like 3 hours from syracuse, so it's not that close

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'm gonna be coming FOR SURE..........I might even come before that, I'll let you know if I'll be in Lewiston before that (which there is a GOOD chance of)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll let you know i'm not sure right now

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey, sorry to burst everyones bubble, if anyone was going that is, but as of now i wont' be there, nor will my car, my shop pulled out as did some others in the area, lack of support from any local shops and i don't think anyone is going, subject to change, but i highly doubt i'm going to be there, so avenger might be the only person that gets to see it when he comes to pick up some stuff, if it gets sent here

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
awwww, that sucks, it's ok though I'll be there anyways visiting my aunt :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts