DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as I was leaving the parking lot @ my school I saw my dooshbag buddy adam, in his 4 cylinder (lol) 2.2L cheverlot caviler with a primer colored hood and side panel and 2 black doors with rest of the car red. anyways, he wanted to know :flipoff:"WHATS REALLY GOOD?":flipoff: so im like aight lets do it, so we duece and head towards 94,we get to the stop light and in the right lane to get on as soon as i see a big gap i get on and floor it, it was a close one... no not really i smoked his ass, with 2 passengers and he had none, but **** what did u expect from a 4 cylinder? first time doing a 100 :fun_84:

his "camelon" paint job was pretty sweet tho

next time we might even race for slips so i can drive his POS off a cliff.

hooray.

i was putting it all the way down hitting 5500 rpm in first gear and in second gear it just started bogging down. idk maybe cuz of my o2 sensor being out it was just pouring the gas in?

ah well **** it. i won.

·
Registered
24 Posts
but **** what did u expect from a 4 cylinder?
Why do so many people hate on 4 pots? Mine would smoke you. My old one would smoke you. SRT4 would smoke you. There are tonnes of fast 4 bangers :twak:

Good kill though

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Why do so many people hate on 4 pots? Mine would smoke you. My old one would smoke you. SRT4 would smoke you. There are tonnes of fast 4 bangers :twak:

Good kill though
I think he was refering more to shitty 4 bangers....

But you beat a shitty car buddy, a well taken care of 4 banger like a GS-R Integra, Civic Si or Neon R/T will aniliate your ****, that is if its not driven by a moron, wich sadly, most of them are....

Not ever 4 banger is a riced out POS....

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
People hate on 4 bangers because they have far less potential then say a v8 when using your mod money. Show me an SRT4 with 10 grand put into it and I'll show you a v8 with 10 grand put into it. Who do you think will smoke who?

2200 cheverlot caviler
Congrats on beating a futuristic car like that! How did he get his hands on that sweet prototype?!?!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
nice kill. im not a BIG 4 banger fanm but there are some pretty good. this is going to sound funny but i'd rather have atleast a 6 cyl for my daily driver. although 4 bangers better gas savers.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
is it a 2002???

the power difference is just funny.. i wouldnt call it a kill really. ITs like you racing my pedal bike.

Seeing how it was a close race shows u the cav is pretty well built.

YOu have to remember most affordable cars are not racing machines. So take it easy out there..

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was a close one... no not really i smoked his ass, with 2 passengers and he had none, but **** what did u expect from a 4 cylinder?

"it was a close one" was sarcasm,

and theres no need for u guys to get ur pantys in a bunch over me saying something about a 4 cylinder so u can take ur little bitchy comments and shove them up your ass :2up:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts

and theres no need for u guys to get ur pantys in a bunch over me saying something about a 4 cylinder so u can take ur little bitchy comments and shove them up your ass :2up:
:twak: Looks like you got your panties in a bunch.........if you post something expect answers of all kinds. Welcome to the internet buddy.

·
Registered
24 Posts

1. nobody got bitchy

2. you got bitchy

3. :fies_06:

hahah congrats on your kill

·
Registered
18 Posts
Even when its a s#!tty 4 banger...a kill is a kill.....but its not the same as a 6 (or an 8)...don't forget the car is only half of it...you can beat the best car in the world, if its driven by an idiot!

Trust me, I know

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
The 2200 he is probably referring to is the engine. The GM 2200 2.2L pushrod 8 valve I4.

It's a dreadful engine, low on power, no refinement and makes horrid noises..... but somehow the damn things just don't die no matter how much you want them to.

I have a friend with a FAST little 4 cylinder car..... VW Jetta GLS 1.8T. I have trouble keeping up with him. He's got some mods, planning a turbo upgrade over the summer.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think he was refering more to shitty 4 bangers....

But you beat a shitty car buddy, a well taken care of 4 banger like a GS-R Integra, Civic Si or Neon R/T will aniliate your ****, that is if its not driven by a moron, wich sadly, most of them are....

Not ever 4 banger is a riced out POS....
Someone always has to bring in the hondas and acuras.im sick of those mass produced disposable cars.:smilie_mu

1 - 20 of 25 Posts