DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was down in Oshawa, ontario for a week visiting my dad, Went and seen a few friends and we ended up going crusin around the city.. anyways we passed someone in a 95-98 buick lesabre. not sure of the year but it was a lil newer looking. my buddys said the girl in the passenger seat was one of his friends. he texted her told her to tell her mom we should race. anyways we pull up to a red light and she pulled up beside me.. light turned green tires spinnin smoke pouring behind us. This was a 70 zone, im doin about 150KMH and shes still beside me, so i stomp on the pedal while weeving in and outta traffic just hopin a cruiser dont pull out on the opposite side of the street anyways i see a red light in the distance and shes still at my rear door. she started slowin down cuz i guess she saw the red light as well.. we get to the red light she rolls down her window an says wanna race the 401? you got lucky this time. i said nope. beat you once so you know id beat you twice. lol. man i love my intrepid! kicked a lesabres ass! TAKE THAT GM! but i do know i cant catch a 1999 grand prix though!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
This was a 70 zone, im doin about 150KMH and shes still beside me, so i stomp on the pedal while weeving in and outta traffic just hopin a cruiser dont pull out on the opposite side of the street anyways i see a red light in the distance and shes still at my rear door.

THIS^^^

I can't wait for natural selection to catch up to you....

I just hope no one else is involved when it does.

Plain stupid.

If you're going to race, take it to the track. You have a friend die from street racing and have to be the one to tell his mom (empty country road, no traffic, middle of a bright sunny day) and THEN try and come tell me your great street racing stories

Sry for the rant, but some peoples ignorance is just unbelievable

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
THIS^^^

I can't wait for natural selection to catch up to you....

I just hope no one else is involved when it does.

Plain stupid.

If you're going to race, take it to the track. You have a friend die from street racing and have to be the one to tell his mom (empty country road, no traffic, middle of a bright sunny day) and THEN try and come tell me your great street racing stories

Sry for the rant, but some peoples ignorance is just unbelievable
christ take it easy just becuse you lost a friend who was dumb doesn't give you the right to pound on someone else :sneaky2:. Still, 95 in a 45, for us Americans... that could get your licence revoked. Pretty damn reckless. Never heard a street story where someone was proud to beat someones mom before lol.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
No his license was gone at 120km/h. I don't mind racing somebody at a stop light but going twice the speed limit and weaving in and out of traffic is kinda stupid.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Interesting story. But I will have to agree with predatorytrep here. Very dangerous and puts your life as well as other peoples lives in danger. Take it to the track next time.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,625 Posts
Friendly Warning~

Cursing in the Whore Thread is A-Ok. Here? Not so much.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Any story where you are racing on the street is reckless. Thats why its a street story. I have made my fair share of bad choices and drove ways I shouldnt have. I have also had a few wake up calls too.

Do I still do it? Yes, Do I claim to be professional, no. People make stupid decisions, we are all human, some get the butt end of it. No reason to bash the guy, it already happened.

Our lives are endangered no matter where we are. At any time a truck could come through your house, its just life.

No different than a cop turning his lights on to go thru a light then getting smoked by a passing driver.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
christ take it easy just becuse you lost a friend who was dumb doesn't give you the right to pound on someone else :sneaky2:. Still, 95 in a 45, for us Americans... that could get your licence revoked. Pretty damn reckless. Never heard a street story where someone was proud to beat someones mom before lol.
Actually Nate, my friend wasn't the one being dumb. He was sitting at a four-way and two guys were racing down the street coming from his left. One of them lost control right at the intersection and flipped into the driver's side of my friend's car @ 100mph+. Killed him instantly. I was in the car behind him and saw it all happen.

PREDATORYTREP, Tell us how you really feel...
I have my reasons...

Friendly Warning~

Cursing in the Whore Thread is A-Ok. Here? Not so much.
Is that towards me? Didn't think I cussed in my post. If I did, then my bad Frank

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
:smileyvault-newhere i thought his name was Fred.....damit he must changed his name and forgot to tell me....LOL
Hahah. My bad. Im not good with names

Sry FRED

:smileyvault-newhere:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.