DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

sorry bout the quality... ill take better pics when its not 12:30 am, and i know the dash is really dusty... what do you all think?

·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks great, my favorite part is the blue gauge lights. wish i had the guts to pull that mod off.
not hard.. i just bought replacement led blue bulbs..

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
oh man, the colors...... just brought on some flash-back to my substance abuse days.....

seriously though, not bad....

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Hey, For the blue gauge faces, did you have to remove the green outline at all? Thats a really intense blue, even for LED bulbs. How do you think red would turn out, you now, to match my car's color. Looks good man.

·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wanna do some paintin but iunno if it would look good....

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Looks really nice!!! The blue does match itself really nice across the whole interior.

My only problem is that you can see the neons in the passenger side. If you tucked them up farther, it would be perfect.

·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, For the blue gauge faces, did you have to remove the green outline at all? Thats a really intense blue, even for LED bulbs. How do you think red would turn out, you now, to match my car's color. Looks good man.
the only thing i did to the gauges was remove the stock 194 white/yellowy bulbs and replaced them with 194 LED bulbs... they do come in bulbs just alittle pricey, 12 bucks for 2, considering i have 2 in my dome, 1 in each rear coutesy light, and 6 in the gauges, that 10 bulbs thats about 120 in just those bulbs. red would look good, but iunno with that green.. you might have to take it off. I didnt but im lazy, or was at the time

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
One more question, how do I become part of No Hubcaps of DI.Net Club? I took off my hubcaps last summer and I'm going to repaint my steelies this spring. Maybe throw on the cops baby moons. I just got to find out where to get the special lug nuts and the baby moons themselves.

·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One more question, how do I become part of No Hubcaps of DI.Net Club? I took off my hubcaps last summer and I'm going to repaint my steelies this spring. Maybe throw on the cops baby moons. I just got to find out where to get the special lug nuts and the baby moons themselves.
just post a pic of ur no hubcaps and throw it in ur sig... the cop caps adn nuts.. go to a dealer... here.. the caps are 62 a cap but tahts from a dealer.. u prolly could find them on ebay or somthing
lol, it is exactly how I had my interior befor I put in the 300M interior. I still have the blue leds in the rear....... nice!
nice.. i need to find more places for them.. might put some behind the speaker grills

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Junkyards are a great place to find them too.

Don't over do it now.
What he said.

Another cool place for them would be as a glovebox light. It would be a nice suprise when a passenger looks in there.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Looks good. Reminds me of mine. Dial down the blue under dash lights...or replace them with those LED strips...they are virtually flat like regular tape. You can hide them better.

LEDs in the vents look nice also. That's what I did. But, since you have soooo many lights already, it might be overkill.

·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good. Reminds me of mine. Dial down the blue under dash lights...or replace them with those LED strips...they are virtually flat like regular tape. You can hide them better.

LEDs in the vents look nice also. That's what I did. But, since you have soooo many lights already, it might be overkill.
these are stripes.. ill take some pictures of them tomorrow.. id hid the passenter side better but thats the only place i can mount it.. the heater ports hang too low and thers nothin else in up there....

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,549 Posts
Niiiice!:fun_08:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Aside from the hella-blurry pics, it looks good! That LED mod is one of the most simple and cheapest mods i have done. You sure as hell don't need to spend $6/LED to do so though. You can buy a lot of 10 white/blue LED's really cheap off Ebay.
Tip: for low light shots, use the timer on the camera and brace it against something to prevent any additional shaking. For dash shots i set the timer to 10 seconds and set it on the center console. Pics come out nice and clean.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts