DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I thought i would post up some pics of my Intrepid and my wife's Concorde.

The trep is an 03 ES with Magnum wheels and 235/50-18's.

The concorde is a '99 LX with RT wheels. We are pretty happy with the way that both of them turned out. I will definitely get some more pics up soon when it is lighter out and they are both shined up a little better. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
458 Posts
lovin those magnum wheels on that red trep...HOT!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Much better than the original Idea Brian. I was wondering what you ultimately did. Looks great! (btw, I think I'm winning on using the chromies)

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I am not liking the magnum wheels IMO, But both cars look good. I like the color of the Trep.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
thats a nice pair you got there.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
hey nice cars man!
love the wheels on both!

I once photoshopped some R/T wheels onto a pic of a Concorde for a guy... looked sweet as a chop, looks even better as the real thing!!!!

...wait, now that I look at your sn, wasnt it you that I shopped the pic for???

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yep, sneke, you did photoshop it for me! I appriciate the help, and you definitely helped make it happen!

Thanks for the compliments folks! Dodgaholic, keep fighting to keep those chromies! I didn't send you my old t-shirts wrapped around them for nothing!! :) (they were clean, btw) :bigok:

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
BLD 25 said:
Yep, sneke, you did photoshop it for me! I appriciate the help, and you definitely helped make it happen!

Thanks for the compliments folks! Dodgaholic, keep fighting to keep those chromies! I didn't send you my old t-shirts wrapped around them for nothing!! :) (they were clean, btw) :bigok:
Yeah, loved the polishing cloth bonuses! I was gettin low!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I love how those 18" magnums fill out the wheel wells. And they look good in that picture.

Next mod should be about 5 more feet of concrete so you can park the whole car on some.

·
Registered
391 Posts
sweet lookin concorde, you should get your wife the clear corner lenses, they are like $20 on ebay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts