DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to ltrain01rt here at the forums selling me some new lenses, my car can see again. I knew mine were about as bad as lenses can get, so this will be a new experience driving in the dark. :auto_07:

Michael

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
For a real noticeable difference with the new lenses, try slapping some Silverstar Ultras in. So much better than OEM Halogen :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, the Silverstars are definitely on my mind. I have been doing some searching just to see the experiences people have had with them.

Michael

·
Registered
931 Posts
Those do look great. I agree that you should get some Silverstars or Silverstar Ultra's. I have them and they are great. Much much better than stock halogens.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Here's my Ultras in my lows compared to OEM in the Fogs:

Much better road coverage with them :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Looks good. I know how ya feel as far as day and night.

As far as the Silverstar Ultras go...whats the major difference between those and regular silverstars? I have Silverstars now but not the ultras...didn't mean to hi-jack but since everybody is talking about them I figured I would ask.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Looks 100 times better! What color is your car, I don't think I've seen that color before unless it's the cinnamon color that Travis has

·
Registered
531 Posts
Those new headlight covers make the whole car look five years newer. IMO it's not worth farting around with trying to polish the discoloration out of the older lenses when they get nasty. I replaced the ones on my '96 and it looks so much better than it did.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts