DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*View only if you have a strong gut*

After an ownership of a year, I finally got in an accident with my Intrepid. Unfortunently I rolled it, and it is sure to be totaled by the insurance comp. She was a 95 green 3.3L with no real big mods. Now she's going to the graveyard. Pics of the car, and my arm a day after the accident. 30 stitches total.

*View only if you have a strong gut*

"]http://punknska.hypermart.net/DSC00145.JPG[/img][/url]

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: MxPx ]

·
Registered
560 Posts
damn dude...at least you walked away from it, right? there 'll be other 'treps,...glad to see youre ok

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I did walk away..... as for car I can't find what I want (98-99 black intrepid) so i'm switching to a 97 Stratus unless someone can convince me not to ;)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I don't know if you already posted what happened...but...

What happened?

Glad to see you are OK though!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dang. too bad about the Dodge. Of course you NEED another Intrepid. Look how the last one survived in a roll over. Get a 3.5 liter and send the car out to get painted. Hey, what was the white car in the background?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was doing about 65 on a turn i have made at about 80 at times. I hit some loose gravel on the shoulder of the road, started to fish tail real bad, then the car went sideways on to the other side of the road, then it just hit the other gravel on the other shoulder and my arm hit the glass as the car hit the side and then the glass broke and shot everwhere, then i pulled it back in and realized i just rolled my car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just a hotrod? why you wanna pic?

·
Registered
17 Posts
glad to see you're okay too! only hurt your arm too, that's pretty gosh darned amazing! you must be blessed! haha! (definately go for another trep!! they're so incredibly awesome!)

·
Registered
167 Posts
HOLY ****!!! :eek: I feel sorry you man. That's going to leave a mark. Good to see you that your ok. Yeah don't get a strat, stick w/ the 'treps.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Actually that trep isn't in bad shape at all. Shiiit. When I was 18 I rolled my 94 LeBaron Landau when I hit a tree the size of a Mack truck. A few bumps and bruises but not a scratch on me. God bless Mopar.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
**** man, that sucks.. Hope everything is alright with you. Ive been lucky not to crash the car. knock on wood.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
damn man that sucks :( :eek: ....and yes you need to go with another trep. That thing held up great considering.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Very glad youre ok mate.... shame about the trep :( Hope you get another soon.

Si

·
Registered
5 Posts
oh my god!

thankfully you're okay.those are nasty cuts on your arm but at least you`re smiling (or is that a grimace? :)

im sure you`ll get a better car soon.just remember,dont drive too fast especially when you`re turning!!!!!

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
You may be able to salvage some of the parts and put them up for sale on this board or other sites. That may get you some extra cash in the long run.

·
Registered
560 Posts
nah dont listen to 01intrepid...like most movies, the sequel usually sucks ass!!!! :p :p :p stick with a first gen...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts