DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Charles Hurley and I am an computer instructor at San Diego State University. I have been a member since I bought my first generation Intrepid last May. I have responded to a few postings in the forums and created a desktop for one member. I teach students at SDSU how to use computer programs like Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and how to create web sites.I have finally finished my web site on my car and wanted to share with all of you.

My car is a 96 Intrepid ES
Color: Candy Apple red
Miles: 47K+
Engine: 3.5 Liter V6 (24 valve OHC)

Mods:
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
18" Enkei RS-6 Wheels
Michelin Pilot Sport Tires
2nd Generation emblems
Alpine/Rockford Fosgate stereo system
tinted windows

Charles Hurley's Intrepid Page

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Im likin those rims.. youve done good.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
nice mods...i always wondered if an 18" rim would fit on this car. guess it does. also, nice work with the emblems, i'm considering doing a similar switch on my car.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
That animation/morph thingee is great! That should be on the front page of DI.NET.

It goes to show after watching that thing about a zillion times, how the basic shape of the car didn't really change all that much from first to second gen. Especially the front of the car, it hardly moves!

Awesome job. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Awsome sight Chuck! I'm talkin' far out dude. Really. I love the links! and the morph..the layouts cool, the picture and text wiping, It's all very cool. ..huh..? ..oh ..yeah the car!!. .How could I have for got about that car. I really have no words. I mean 47,000 miles. 18" wheels. Um..FAT DADDY! I mean I'm sure Yanky speed would have said Dopey fresh! That car kicks butt.. My votes goin in!

Hey, so where do I find Wet Paint Polish! Cause I'm gittin it for sure~!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ya know that morph really shows well how all they did to change the body was open up it's eyes and add a little ass. Booya! 2nd Gen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts