DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they woudln't replace it with the 3.5 so tehy put in the 3.2 and it seems fine, they only gave me a 101 day warranty (late august) and engine is dirty looking and looks like crap but it seems run nice. they change a pully on it and filled all the fluids for me, new freon, new thermostat, new coolant, oil, new sepertine belt.

costed me $2,277, engine has 74k miles on it.

what do you think?

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
they woudln't replace it with the 3.5 so tehy put in the 3.2 and it seems fine, they only gave me a 101 day warranty (late august) and engine is dirty looking and looks like crap but it seems run nice. they change a pully on it and filled all the fluids for me, new freon, new thermostat, new coolant, oil, new sepertine belt.

costed me $2,277, engine has 74k miles on it.

what do you think?
Take it and clean it up, and get some pics!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my camera was stolen, i'll have to buy a new one. (I got robbed a few weeks ago)

How do I clean it?

How do I clean my rotors and exhaust tip (stock)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now my car is leaking oil like crazy, there is a 2 inch crack on the oil pan so now i have to call them tomorrow and make them tow it and replace the oil pan because i have an appointment on monday 2 hours away at hte college

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,842 Posts
now my car is leaking oil like crazy, there is a 2 inch crack on the oil pan so now i have to call them tomorrow and make them tow it and replace the oil pan because i have an appointment on monday 2 hours away at hte college
That sucks...they probably cracked it when they set the engine in the car, or while moving it around on the floor. Not hard to do.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,883 Posts
:eek2:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Probably best to NOT spray an engine down when it is "warm" or hot... Just use some degreasers and spray the engine down after they have had time to soak into the grease to brake it apart, a tooth brush of some sort also helps when spraying degreasers onto the engine.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Probably best to NOT spray an engine down when it is "warm" or hot... Just use some degreasers and spray the engine down after they have had time to soak into the grease to brake it apart, a tooth brush of some sort also helps when spraying degreasers onto the engine.
Why not? I get it good and warm and spray it all down with the degreaser and then hit it with a power washer. the only thing I do is bag my air filter before hitting it with the water.
If you are worried about the water hitting the warm engine you better not drive through any puddles :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts