DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight guys, so I'm basically the ***** at my job right now. I get paid $13/hr and I do whatever they need, mainly I cook...

But I mean seriously no days off, look I'm only 21 yrs old i have things to see, people to do hahaha i need some me time i think

I attached my schedule....I think its bullshit lol

Attachments

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Schedule is unreadable by me, makes no sense even though I can see the words...

But your last name looks VERY close to BITCHerder... As in, you are the 'man's' *****...

SUCKS!!! I've got 10 hour days too, but at least I only have a mile's commute!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i hear ya guys....See, I'm scheduled by volume...meaning they set when i come in to work and when i leave is strictly on business flow. I usually get about 50hrs a week.

Trust me if you've ever worked in a restaurant then you will know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
You're only 21.

Between now and 51 is the time to rack up all the hours and money you can!

That's 30 years to stuff your retirement account with as much as you can.

Now, stop your sniveling and get back to raking in the cash.

It's your money. You earned it. Don't piss it away. Make YOUR money work for you!

I expect a report in 30 years :baseballbat:

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're only 21.

Between now and 51 is the time to rack up all the hours and money you can!

That's 30 years to stuff your retirement account with as much as you can.

Now, stop your sniveling and get back to raking in the cash.

It's your money. You earned it. Don't piss it away. Make YOUR money work for you!

I expect a report in 30 years :baseballbat:

:D :D :D :D
lol heard that!

I'm just bitchin ya know...had a bad day. Well there's areas of promotion for me cuz I work for Granite City Food and Brewery. They're expanding fast now and they'll need experienced people to help open new stores, new management etc..

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
think of how unemployment is,, be blessed you have a job,, sock the $$ away, and by the time your my age,, you too can own 10 year old cars and live in a mobile home

·
Registered
452 Posts
think of how unemployment is,, be blessed you have a job,,
^^^^ this at my work in fast food people literally are fighting over hours, im sweating my ass off at times for $8 an hour and when a coworker complains to me how ive been their less time but get more hours i get the biggest smile because i know ive earned it over that slacker :D:D

not to mention i fallow 1 main rule when working, if i dont to it well, fast, or right they will find and hire someone who will

·
Registered
718 Posts
your lucky you get paid hourly. i get PEACE MEAL pay. meaning im 1099 and get a flat rate (%40) if the job takes 20min or 5 hours. sometimes i make 1$ an hour on projects. (i do have multiple things going at a time though...)

even better i have to wait for the customers to come and get there computer before i can even get paid!
sometimes ill do all the work and not get paid for a few weeks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts