DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wellll i was at my schoool getting ready to leave and i look on the OD and i was like O ****

99,999 miles haha:D

anyways my car just hit 100,009 exactly

i thought i mite tell you guys that

but later next week im gona get me a tune up and get my car serviced

one other thing on my front passenager side bumper there is this HUGE ass part were alota paint was chiped away and it loook abnormally UGLY

my car is that bright platinum color but i cant find a spray can in that EXACT color in any auto shop just the touch up pen i can only find

anyways can someone help me find a spray can or any thing to touch this up or even a really CLOSE color match it looks soo nasty

anyways does anyone know how to apply the paint and clear coat i want to ddo it rite!!!

anyways thanks everyone

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ya, pictures would def. help. I would be glad to help ya out with the paint, and procedure with it all if you want, as I do paint cars, and do body work "for a living" and have a very decent amount of knowladge on the topic. Your bumper cover might have even been re-placed at one time, as the paint peeling off prolly caused by not sanding it corectly, or bad paint put on it. Factory paint that I have seen from Chrysler on these cars has never done that. (I have no clue, just a guess)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Get a bra...with tinted windows it looks sharp with a bra (especially that color)
132,000 on my Platinum 1994 LHS
89,000 on Black 1997 LHS
42,000 on White 1997 LHS

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
It's like tradition for a few buddies and I.
We always make sure the car is at full throttle while the odometer rolls over.

Anyways the LHS is at 137,000kms and my $500 Dodge Shadow is at 296,000kms. We'll be redlining soon.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
LHS said:
Get a bra...with tinted windows it looks sharp with a bra (especially that color)
132,000 on my Platinum 1994 LHS
89,000 on Black 1997 LHS
42,000 on White 1997 LHS
I know exactly what you mean! :biggrin: Looks real good except in the winter when it takes the appearance of a nice big salt lick on wheels!

Going on 109,000 by the way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts