DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After crashing my 96 Intrepid back in January after going around the Jug-Handel and slammed into a guardrail so i decided to upgrade to a 300M.. Picked this Beauty up last week. 1999 300M with only 88K mile Black with Tan interior.. Has a small dent in the left front fender witch is an easy fit..You guys will never guess what i picked this car up for...
This car was a trade in at a car lot. The guy posted this on Craigslist and within 5 min being posted i got it.. Then in a few day later drove up to the dealer to pick it up and the dealer told me that he had over 40 calls on this car and i was the 4th caller.... Lol... Can't wait to start the MODS...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what did you pick it up for?lol
Well lets just say that the dealer only dealt with Volvo's.. After i got the car he told me that if he known that the car was so in demand and had the time he would of sold if for a lot more.. He sold this for under $2K... I've been looking for over 3 weeks for a 300M and came nothing near the cost of this one.. all the ones i looked at wanted $2K to $4K with 130K to 190K mile on them... They say good things to those who wait... about 3 weeks ago i did buy a 94 Subaru SVX was a beautiful car like mint but after a few days i took it back then found this one...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nice find, I have looked on craigslist the past couple of days, and all of the good ones around 80,000 miles want like 8 grand!! I will stick to my Concorde for a while I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts