DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys might be interested in seeing some pictures. I put the better headlight lense pattern 95 headlights in my car a while back. Also got some really nice bulbs for the car too. They are eurolite bulbs in the stock wattage. Headlight housings cost me like 90 with shipping and the bulbs 40 with shipping. All for xmas though hehe.

New headlights and bulbs

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You see blue in the daylight in the lense cause there is a blue coating on these bulbs to filter out all blue. The 95 and up headlights are much better but the Intrepid headlights suck in comparision in headlight pattern to other cars. The pattern though is much more uniform and spread out. The bulbs helped a lot, mainly the fogs seem to cover a wider area or they just light it up more than before.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Nice conversion. I was wondering whether or not that was an easy mod for the early first gens. Great work!

·
Registered
158 Posts
FunkRider said:
I can see blue reflections in the lense...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :p
I just replaced my headlights too along with getting clear corners, and I really don't like the blue bulbs that I have myself. Does anyone have bright, white lights without that blue crap on them?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ones I have in the picture are white, hence why I posted all of this....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts