DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
1st gen's have a real appeal to the casual observer. They've been around so long, no one notices them until they are all dressed up like this. Nice looking!

I have an uncle who has a '96 Intrepid. a couple years ago he wanted to practically give it to me. I'm glad he didn't because he can garage it while I can't. I think it has like 70k on it or some crazy low mileage. I asked him to keep it as long as he can so, he drives it once a week to church. LOL!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow thanks guys that means a ton it really dose I love this vision it's getting there slowly just gotta finish my exhaust haha dyno max super turbo it's sounds great on the 3.5 so it should sound good on the 3.3 if any one knows what sounds great please let me know thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mods
exhaust dynamic super turbo
Ngk platinum spark plugs
Mobil 1 FS 10w 30 with Bosch oil filter
Feature mods
Drop springs if I can fined
Custom air intake
Port and polished heads/intake manifold
Custome vented hood wrap with carbon fiber
're paint car fix all dents and.make.it look brand new
18inch 300m rims when I can fine them
And see about boring it out.from 3.3 to 3.8
and yes I plan on.doing it all might not be soon but once I
can I will

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
It's a Long Road. I started out with this,

And still working on this,

Also, Eagle's look great with the 300M special rims on (see sig) and fit perfectly too to boot. Once you get most of the maintenance and stuff outta the way, I highly suggest doing this mod first, A nice big Trans cooler and AutoStick Install. Does not matter what LH you drive with whatever engine, Autostick will change the car so much for the better.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Nice car, welcome to a very small club of Vision drivers!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts