DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here´s my my new Chrysler emblem after my old one was stolen by some d***** b*******!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just because they are not available here.

The Eagle Vision was sold in Germany as the Chrysler Vision.In place of the Eagle it has the Chrysler pentastar.

Mine was stolen so I thought why not go "modern" and get the new style....

·
Registered
82 Posts
That is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah,it´s the front emblem from the Chrysler PT Cruiser.....

But those lil´things are pricy!!!Overhere : 55 bucks!!!!

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
That is about the price here. Why the hell would anyone steal a Chrsyler logo in Germany? Well, I guess some kid must have. I remember a time I stole a Mercedes Benz emblem off a car. I was going to wear it around my neck on a chain. :rolleyes: I just kept it in a drawer at home.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
EagleVision993 said:
Here´s my my new Chrysler emblem after my old one was stolen by some d***** b*******!!!!

Damn that sucks... I have a question. In your avator the eagle vision is red. But in your pic it's blue. Is the avator your car?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe..no,I don´t have a body shop.

I don´t know why the body looks always different when I take a pic of the car,it´s maybe the digicam I used???....but the "original " paint looks like the one in the avatar.
It´s a red/purple-like metallic color.

Benny

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Steveo-R/T said:
And the one he's sittin' on kind of looks BLACK.

Not bustin your chops, just wondering if you own a body shop over there in Deutschland.

Steveo-R/T
I just noticed that.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey,that looks familiar!!! :))

But where did you get this plate???

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes,it looks a little bit similar....hmm....nice: A Bentley Vision:)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Aren't driver's licenses in germany like 1500 bucks? I knew a German exchanges student that got his license while he was here in America, then when he moved back to Germany, they let him use it there until it expired. Saved him 1500 bucks.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes,that´s true.It´s about 1500$ to get a license.Everything around the car is pretty pricey overhere , for example,75% tax on gas....

How much is it overthere to get one?

Benny

1 - 20 of 22 Posts