DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
welcome to the forum! not sure if i like the scoops yet but nice clean intrepid you got!!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Looks like a really clean ride! I too am not a big fan of the scoops, but as long as you like them that's all that matters. Add a set of black housing headlights, smoke the rear tails a bit, and maybe some 18" wheels in a gunmetal color and you would have a really nice subtle ride. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, thanks, I wouldn't have added the scoops myself, but it came like that, and removing them off might take off the paint, and I'm kind of running on a college budget right now lol, but for the time being, I'm thinking of getting new headlights.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Haha, thanks, I wouldn't have added the scoops myself, but it came like that, and removing them off might take off the paint, and I'm kind of running on a college budget right now lol, but for the time being, I'm thinking of getting new headlights.
I just got done cleaning up a set of headlights and had no idea what I was doing going into it. This site helped a lot. All you do is get wet sandpaper and PlasticX. Get 1500 and 2000 grit paper. You only need like 2 sheets of each if that. If you really want and can find it, get some 2500. Just clean them off and wet sand with 1500 making sure you keep them wet. Rinse it off to inspect it, then do the same with 2000 grit. Wash them off and then buff them with the PlasticX. I used a hand drill and a buff pad attachment. Came out brand new!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts