DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2000 2.7 base Dodge Intrepid. I want to make a lot of modifications one at a time. I just put some nice black tint on it. Please what you suggest be my next thing.

Thanx

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i'd get a k&n air filter. i've heard on the 2.7 it doesn't do that much for performance but at the very least it should get you an extra 2-3 mpg under normal driving conditions.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys, but I was trying to start with the outside. My list includes: Mask, blue light, rear spoiler, etc. And then inside: Viper alarm, Exploit Cd player, 800 watts amp, etc. What would u suggest doing first?
Thanx :cool:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
if you drop the cash on a stereo i'd first get a bad ass alarm to go with it. then, as we've discussed before, i'd get the head unit followed by the speakers.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Yeah, the stock alarm system blows goats.. the only deacent thing on it is the stupid light, and even then it does not flash fast enough to my liking.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Definitely go with the alarm system, then unline me, you won't get your intrepid stolen even before you get to put the plates on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts