DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.....I never thought I'd buy new pedals for my car, cuz I think they are a little "rice" but when I came across these in the crutchfield catalog the other day, I really liked them, and thought they would add a nice touch to my car, without being too "rice" ;)

They are kinda subtle with some nice aluminum accents :)

Tell me what you think!

More here:

http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/intrepid99/pedals/

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Looks pretty good. I like how the one for your accelerator actually covers the whole thing. I hate when there's factory pedal sticking out the bottom.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
RICE! Just kidding, they look great.

Intrepid99 said:
it prevents me from putting a hole in the regular carpeted floor mat with my heel. i put holes in those damned things quickly.
I forgot how hard your tap shoes can be on the carpets! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
so these are the pedals you have to remove the original and install new pedals? or you just cover the original pedal?

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
elboricua75 said:
so these are the pedals you have to remove the original and install new pedals? or you just cover the original pedal?
you have to remove the existing rubber cover on the brake pedal (it's easy to take off).

you just put it over the existing gas pedal (i don't think you can take the existing gas pedal off anyways)

·
Registered
556 Posts
I like those i have been thinking about doing that for awhile after i saw Crombie set he had..I was looking at the one's from a brand named Razo i believe the name was..

·
Registered
652 Posts
I like them! i cant wait till i get my new reactive ones!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Those pedals are pretty close together, my big ass feet would causin' all kids of trouble. Are looks decieiving?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Bad Intentions 2001 said:
I like those i have been thinking about doing that for awhile after i saw Crombie set he had..I was looking at the one's from a brand named Razo i believe the name was..
Looks fuggin sweet Rando!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!!!!! I know that your taller than me (I'm 6 foot one), climbing in their and putting my pedals on was a pain in the back! Oh well... mine have been in for about a little over a yr and a half. Yeah Bad Intent. Mine are the infamous universal fit from (do I really have to mention from who!?!?) www.obxracingsports.com Both of them fit perfectly over my gas and brake pedal. :D

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I burned out my drivers neon pedal cause I had it wired to my cig lighter power. And I forgot that they stay on if i turn the car off... and i swapped the fuse to do this to charge my phone with my car off. Duh!

Anyways... im in the market for some new pedals... and im thinking of getting some normal pedals... and maybe a neon tube under there.

Do these pedals come in different colors?

And yeah... working down there, big pain in the ass.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts