1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm....very nice....welcome BTW....It is nice to see another MA member

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I must say .... "TINT ME" your trep is screaming tint me. You would be surprised how nice a good tint job will look! BTW .. Nice First Gen; and welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the boards, what a clean first gen! I agree that tint would look awesome on that beast!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After seeing pics of alot of the others members rides, yes tint looks very nices on these cars, and compliments the pillar/ sail panels nicley. I did get pulled over a few years back when I did have nice dark tint on one of my rides, luckily the officer let me go because I had a screaming kid in the back. He just said "next time I see you, that tint better be removed". Luckily I was out of town so I never did tear em off :)

I wonder now if I do tint, and do ever get pulled over, I can coax my 10 year old to throw a fit. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments guys. I've been reading up all throughout this forum learning valuable tips/ tricks.

-Wayne

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is a 97 base model. Coloumn shift, 6 seater (cloth). 3.5 litre is still strong. The previous owner garaged it most of its life and did a wonderful job keeping it looking new. There are a bit of stone bruises between the headlights, but I'm not worried about it since it wont rust.... the primer is still protecting.

Thanks for all the comments guys! :)

I've allready done a full tune up and couple of the basic mods. (air restrictor removed and added a K&N drop in filter)

-Wayne

1 - 15 of 15 Posts