DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes folks I've gone to the dark side. But don't worry, I'll always have love for my LH peoples. Plus, I've been checking the Mustang forums and the douche-normal ratio seems higher than normal. Well here she is!

Yes, it's a V6 and yes it's an automatic. I haven't tried to drive a stick in over a decade, and my driving record is not exactly perfect for a V8 unless I really want high insurance premiums. I just love the color, and the rims and tires are brand new. Only 28k miles!

·
Registered
14,738 Posts
Yes folks I've gone to the dark side. But don't worry, I'll always have love for my LH peoples. Plus, I've been checking the Mustang forums and the douche-normal ratio seems higher than normal. Well here she is!

Dumb ass, your super-durper spoiler will close line everyone on the drivers side.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Looks good. What color is that?

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I drove a 6 popper in a stang. Pretty respectable! Nice lookin ride Reggie! And I am liking the wheels. Now........ dont be a fookin stranger here......... well...... not any stranger than you are already. :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dumb ass, your super-durper spoiler will close line everyone on the drivers side.
DAMN IT!! I knew I should've made sure it was aligned properly.

The color is Grabber-Blue. One of my favorite colors on ANY car.

And yes, Duds I will still visit here and LHf. Hell I lost my Intrepid in 2009 and I was still posting here. Plus I've been scouting Mustang forums, and the douchebag to normal ratio already feels high.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Nice ride! The gauges are a nice mix between retro with the large round Speedo/Tach and the other 4 gauges in the center section. I like it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts