DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my tax money and finaly got a great ass car. lol
its 99' Chrysler cirrus. power everything. leather everything. every option but a sunroof. has 107k but looks and feels like its got 30k. its crazy. i bought it off the old ass guy that barley drove it. its basically as new as a used car can look lol. i love it. perfect side. imma drop some 7" visor screen with ps2 this week. ill upgrade the steelies to real wheels before the summer.
thanks everyone for the help when i had the trep. i loved that car and i plan on keeping the mods going with the new car.

well , heres the pics.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
hey looks very nice man, too bad you didn't get into another Trep
but all the same, the cloud cars have always seemed nice to me, sorta like mini LHs

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nice! My sister has a stratus, hers isn't loaded like that but they are very fun cars. I dunno about the 2.5 V6, but she's got the 2.4 I4 and the car has been very reliable for her at 90K miles+. I think you'll enjoy it!

·
Registered
686 Posts
My pops has a 95 Cirrus with the 6 cyl. Has some good get-up-'an-go to it!

Nice ride!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
That reminds me of my friend's old 97 breeze. I loved that car. We used to stop at the top off a hill, roll down to the bottom in neutral, rev the piss out of it, and slam it into drive when we got to the bottom. It was real cool because we'd try to guess which tire would smoke. It was a blast, you should try it some time, or actually maybe not!

·
Registered
686 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
That reminds me of my friend's old 97 breeze. I loved that car. We used to stop at the top off a hill, roll down to the bottom in neutral, rev the piss out of it, and slam it into drive when we got to the bottom. It was real cool because we'd try to guess which tire would smoke. It was a blast, you should try it some time, or actually maybe not!
HaHa LOL!
I had a 96 Breeze 5 spd.
My friend would get in the trunk and at a red light I'd pull the remote trunk release and he'd stick his head out, look around terrified and then pull back in and close the lid.
He was laughin so hard because of the frighten look on the peoples faces in the car behind us.
LOL....and those were good times!
We were gonna do a skit where he was trying to escape but I'd get out and toss his ass back in the trunk and then take off. I couldn't bring myself to do it tho.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Nice ride. Huge pic. I need to pick up some tires when I get my income tax money. Can't afford another car yet. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
creepingdeath said:
HaHa LOL!
I had a 96 Breeze 5 spd.
My friend would get in the trunk and at a red light I'd pull the remote trunk release and he'd stick his head out, look around terrified and then pull back in and close the lid.
He was laughin so hard because of the frighten look on the peoples faces in the car behind us.
LOL....and those were good times!
We were gonna do a skit where he was trying to escape but I'd get out and toss his ass back in the trunk and then take off. I couldn't bring myself to do it tho.
I believe I saw that skit done already, can't remember what tv show though.
The guy stopped to get gas and the other guy jumped out of the trunk, hands binded and in his tighty whities!! funny ****

1 - 20 of 21 Posts