DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i havent had no time to post in a long time, ive been working a lot lately, and have had NO Time. For Xmas i got some nice PIAA SuperWhite Platinum Series 9007 Bulbs for 80 bux. They made a huge difference, well worth it. They dont look ricey at all, they just look a tad bit whiter, but they are stronger, but uses less wattage. Also, I got a nice 12 Disc Pioneer Changer. It now enabled CDTEXT for my cd player. Its real nice, i'll take some pics of where i mounted it later. heres the headlights:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/racinglab/piplatsersup3.html

heres the changeR:

http://crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-UllE4Yh9vV0/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=600&I=130CDXP1 27&o=m&a=0

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: 93Intrepid ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Those are pretty cool. :) i like the Nokya Arctic Purple bulbs. They look just like the new Audis. I almost got them once but instead got APC Xenon.

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, Intrepids require the 9007, so the 9006's wont fit.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by joekd:
good, now I'm not the only one here saying how good the PIAA Superwhite bulbs are
Randy is pleased with his also

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
But mine are Ion Crystal Amber, not the super white :)
Damn, even light bulbs confuse me. Maybe i should stop bleaching my hair. I think its seeping into my brain. ;) :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
a question on bulb size/type, whatever.

I have a 2nd gen and on the sylvania page it says that I need a 9006 for low beams and a 9007 for high beams?

What you got in your car Randy?

Anyone with a 2nd gen?

help me

=================~=================

·
Registered
587 Posts
Uh, 9007's are dual filament bulbs, they are for highs and lows. They are the bulbs I use for my headlights in my 1st gen.

·
Registered
890 Posts
hey 93 intrepid if you are going to get the piaas they are good as **** they are 10 times better than the facotry but they are not even white they look yellow.
as for that cd changer i have the same one in my car its tight ass hell :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
2nd Gen Treps take a 9006 for low beams, and 9005 for high beams.... or you could be like me and modify blue 100watt 9005's so it would fit in my low beams. Not sure if its legal, but oh well, it looks sweet :D :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts