DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this on Saturday and picked it up yesterday. Candy Apple Red 1999 300M. I got a pretty good deal ( I think ) as it seems to be in fairly good condition for a 99. I drove it 2 1/2hours home and was very comfortable, drove straight, and had no issues. It needs some updated maintenance such as oil change, tune-up, very thorough cleaning, and a little cosmetic surgery on the front right corner. Nothing I won't have a little fun with over the spring. Total price off the lot was a tick over $2000, including tax and license. It hasn't been touched yet, so go easy on the "dirt" comments

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You've got to be kidding me. My sweetie has an older sister now!!!!! You gonna bring her to the March meet?
With you and Doug there? Not a hope in hell, she's not ready for the two of you yet, give me a couple months to get her all cleaned up. Might have a fender for it, and do have a spoiler ready for her.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
With you and Doug there? Not a hope in hell, she's not ready for the two of you yet, give me a couple months to get her all cleaned up. Might have a fender for it, and do have a spoiler ready for her.
I don't think she looks bad at all. Give her a bath and on your way!

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
looks good shawn.. put the tinted tails on the silver trep i see.. but isnt there one more trep that should be in that pic? i never have heard y theres some of both the slate and the steelblue now the silver...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Looks nice Shawn! Cant wait to work on it.

Your yard is starting to look like a Dodge dealership!!
Now you just need a big sign that says, "NO CREDIT? NO PROBLEM!!!"

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. I'm getting a lot of ideas on what to do with it looking at other members cars and such. I think this is going to be kept in the dark until it's done

1 - 20 of 83 Posts