DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

181 - 200 of 254 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
AVS In Channel Window Vent Shades came in today. Haven't had a chance to check out the installation of them yet.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
The 2.5 ton Pittsburgh Rapid Pump Floor Jack from Harbor Freight that I bought a couple years ago for $69.99 and was still in the box until today. I don't think the 2 ton aluminum low profile jack would've done the job!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Installed the rear AVS Window Vent Shades. Easy-Peasy! Got the windows up to let the adhesive set for 24 hours. These are In Channel visors but have adhesive tape to hold them to the inner wall of the channel securely.

I'll do the fronts this weekend. They're a little more involved regarding installation placement.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Wheels.....

Before....

After....

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
The Michelin LTX A/T 2 tires that came on the wheels are supposed to have 60K mile tread life warranty. We'll see as these are used. Looks to be at least 70% tread life left. Can't really tell as I don't have a new tire to compare to.

Way better than the mismatched tires I had on there when I bought it! I don't think there was a matching Brand/Type on all four corners!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Perusing RockAuto for Bilstein shocks for the Beast! Thinking Amazon might almost be a better deal as RockAuto has been charging tax and stupid shipping when parts come from multiple warehouses. That universal 5% discount doesn't cut it!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
If work doesn't interfere tomorrow....I'll finish the Boss NAV radio install.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Got the new Mopar Combo Coolant Recovery/Windshield Washer Tank in this week. Of course it doesn't have any other necessary pieces like caps, etc. I need to order grommets for the Windshield washer level sensor and washer pump! Will use the the original caps for now and order new ones later.

Got a new door lock actuator coming in for the drivers front door. It's pretty lazy locking!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #191 (Edited)
Finishing up the AVS Window Vent Visor Installation.

AVS FTW!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Excellent fit on the AVS Vent Visors. No gaps even at the corners. $49.79 from RockAuto.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Interstate battery cranks the Durango vigorously after 5 days idle. Funk AAP and their AutoCrap Gold batteries and their retarded Store employees who think they know all about batteries!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Once the Durango is finished with Mods/Repairs i'll focus on needed mods/repairs for the Special and Ricer.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
While working on the Durango this past weekend I took a look under the front to check on replacement of the Air Dam and the Fog lights. The FSM indicates the bumper cover needs to come off to replace those items. Looking underneath, It looks like they can be done from underneath without any additional parts removal WooHoo! Another project for later this week.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Getting the trashed wheel stud replaced tomorrow along with moving the RWOL outside on the one tire. Basically a mount/balance on that. It'll show Michelin outside like the 3 other tires. w00t!

Then a Road Trip up to XNA airport....about 440 miles round trip on Thursday. Beer money in mileage!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
New Wheel stud and Lug nut installed on passenger rear. I'm "Safe" again! Also had the tire turned around on the wheel for that same corner to have the raised white letters facing out like the other 3 tires. Grand total of $40 including parts and labor! w00t!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #198 (Edited)
Doing a "Static Heat" test on the LED Fog Light bulbs. Figure I'll let them run in the housing for an hour on the counter and see how hot they get.

Original Halogen bulb on the left. New LED bulb on the right for size comparison.

See if the tiny high rpm fan at the base of the LED works or not!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Install the new Fog Light housings and LED bulbs this weekend along with the new Air Dam.

Things are progressing nicely on Mods/Maintenance/Etc.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Michelin tires seem a little quieter than the old tires. Need to get the two fronts balanced, got a little steering wheel vibration/shake at 70-75 mph.

181 - 200 of 254 Posts