DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

101 - 120 of 254 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Factory REC NAV radio that I installed has been Navigating well.

Getting ready to install the aftermarket Boss NAV Bluetooth unit with Backup Camera in the next few weeks. Will post more pics of that when it's done.

·
Registered
14,738 Posts
Factory REC NAV radio that I installed has been Navigating well.

Getting ready to install the aftermarket Boss NAV Bluetooth unit with Backup Camera in the next few weeks. Will post more pics of that when it's done.
I'd like to see how that turns out.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
It's a pretty cheap unit with a lot of features. I think it'll be a great upgrade. The NAV unit alone is well under $300.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Need to buy some new rear AS tires. Need to sell some PC stuff!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
5th replacement "Road" wheel is in and sitting in the Cargo section. Working on getting a couple of All Season tires for the rear wheels. Looks to be about $160 each for a decent tire mounted/balanced with a 50-60k mile tread warranty. Cheaper than a 300m Special Tire!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
rIce rIce Baby!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Ordered a Mopar rear cargo tray for the back of the Ronbo-Rango. Finally was delivered today. Best part was i ordered one @ $60 and received two! Figure I'll put the 2nd one up for sale on the Durango forum for $30+shipping and cut my cost in half for the one I'm keeping! w00t!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Still looking for my heat shrink tubing. Need to solder the CAN Bus wiring adapter to the NAV Radio wiring harness. If I can't find the tubing, I'll head over to Home Depot tomorrow and buy some. I'm not a big fan of using the crimp butt splices unless it's a last resort. Nice thing is both wiring harnesses already came stripped on the ends ready for soldering.

Tomorrow should be warm enough. My main install will will be the NAV radio install by itself and get it working. Then Phase II will be putting in the backup camera. Will need some creative work to get the wiring to the back hatch and outside to mount to the license plate frame. Hopefully the cabling will be long enough.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Ordered some heat shrink tubing from Home Depot online. Will pick it up tomorrow and start on the wiring harness job.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
It's Stooper Bowl Sunday!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Regarding the Durango Rear Cargo Tray...even Vintage parts wanted $75 for one. Ordered one off Ebay for $62 shipped. Seller is a 3rd party and ****ed around and took 2 weeks to deliver. Was drop shipped from Chrysler and the Seller refunded $10 for the hassle. Best part was there were two cargo trays in the box! So effectively $32 each! I'm listing the 2nd one on the Durango forum for $40 shipped. Everyone gets a deal !

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Went out to start the Durango after letting it sit for about 3 weeks unused. Got the clicking and no start.

Decided to try out this Lithium-Ion jump pack that set that I bought last year for $44.99. I was skeptical as the battery pack itself is tiny...about the size of 3 packs of cigarettes and very light weight. Fired up the mighty 4.7L V8 no problem! Think I last charged it six months ago. It was showing 4 0f 5 bars charge.

Comes with a small air compressor which I haven't tried and several charging cables.

Highly recommended.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Need a new SKREEM Module! AKA WCM or Wireless Control Module.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Got this Bad Boi in today and installed it. A USMC logo tow hitch cover/cap. Semper Fi !

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Came with 4x spiffy little tire valve stem caps with the logo also.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Ordered a PAC adapter to be able to add a Mono Amplifier to the DuRonbo Durango for a Subwoofer. Came in today. Plug-n-Play.....no cutting of the wiring harness. $31.41 shipped.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Need a good weekend without rain to install all the stereo Krap!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Ordered this Mono Amp for the Sub Woofer:

mono subwoofer car amplifier
300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
CEA-2006 compliant
variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
Class D amp with MOSFET power supply
preamp and speaker-level inputs
preamp outputs
Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
optional RUX-KNOB.2 wired remote level control
gold-plated screw terminals
fuse rating: 30A x 2
4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
8-1/4"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-15/16"D
warranty: 1 year

101 - 120 of 254 Posts