DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Already have new headlights. Will be replacing the passenger one tomorrow along with new Fog Lights. And installing new LED bulbs for both Headlights and Fog Lights.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Mirrors are Power, Heated and Memory. Drivers is Auto Dimming and they're both Manual Folding.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ordered up a set of Aero windshield wiper blades for the Durango II. Same as what I put on the Durango I. Should be here early next week.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
New passenger headlight installed along with new LED bulbs. Waiting until later to attack the fog lights. Too hot right now. Mid 90s!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Ordered up the OEM Rear Seat Audio/Video kit. Wireless Headphones & Remote. These items were missing which isn't a surprise for a used vehicle. A Whopping $74. Dealers want $140+

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
New Passenger side Headlight............

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Need to wait until later when it's dark enough and show the sooper brite white LEDs!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Let there be Light!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Need to head over to the apartment maintenance garage and mark their door to aim the headlights to spec. Probably later this week.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Another interesting feature is all LED interior lighting. Surprising for 2008. Might also be due to the Limited Trim Level.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Installed a set of Aero Wiper Blades today. I've got them on all my driving vehicles. Love em! $17.95/pair shipped from Amazon.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
When they arrive - what are your plans to get them programmed and installed?

I might follow 'your route' on replacing my bad TPMS.
Yo Chris.......had the TPMS installed last Thursday by a shop. No programming needed. The Shrader Sensors I bought act just like OEM. Install them and drive around for a few minutes above 25 mph I think to get it detected and registered. Your Charger should be the same. $25 for a Shrader.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yours should be a Shrader 20398 @ 433MHz. $24.79 at RA.

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Yours should be a Shrader 20398 @ 433MHz. $24.79 at RA.
Kiss my Grits!

I should have gone that route in the first place. Down $70+.

:****::****::****::****::****::****::****:

:****::****::****::****:

Need to order that sensor and then pay to get it installed.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Kiss my Grits!

I should have gone that route in the first place. Down $70+.

:****::****::****::****::****::****::****:

:****::****::****::****:

Need to order that sensor and then pay to get it installed.
Should work without any BullShit programming needed. Get it installed and then drive around a few miles over 25 mph I believe and the car will pick it right up.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
No updates today for Durango I or Durango II !

I did buy some rear side marker bulbs and CHS stop light bulbs due to the inspection from the work done last week on Durango II. They wanted like $80 parts/labor to replace 3 bulbs!!! I told them to shove it! Got bulbs from AAP for $13 with extras to spare.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Got a Bluetooth Receiver coming so I can stream From my phone(s). The MyGig RER allows Bluetooth uConnect for phone calls but not streaming. Tempted to upgrade to a MyGig RHR which has streaming but I've got the receiver for less than $15. RCA Mini-Jack for Aux Input right on the face of the RER.

A Low-Speed CANBus RHR would be around $250+ and need antenna/cable adapters.

Maybe in the near future after a few more business trips and expense reimbursement!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Might sell Durango I to a neighbor. He got T-Boned by an Illegal and is waiting on his Insurance Settlement this week. I'll give him a break on price vs selling to some Yahoo on CL. And he's a Marine like me!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
ProZ 3" round Stainless steel Nerf bars are in for Durango II. Looks to be a quality product at a great price. Sorting the hardware/brackets for the install but of course it's starting to rain and all day tomorrow!! $189. 300 lbs rated weight support....even my fat ass won't bend them!

Chrome on Black SUV. Will match the Chrome Door Handles and side rear view mirror covers.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
New windshield installed today courtesy of State Farm and SafeLite. Had 4 big rock chips in it when I bought the vehicle. Decided to wait a few months before hitting up State Farm to get it replaced. $100 deductible vs $284 paying out of pocket.

Heading to the Dealer tomorrow to get the windshield replaced on Durango III as part of the Sales Contract when I bought it.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts