DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a done deal yet but I am planning on picking this up tomorrow morning for $250.
I don't know a whole lot about it yet but from the pictures I've seen it looks to be in pretty good shape for its age. 2001 SE with 160k miles, 2.7 with a spun bearing. It is the ugliest color they made but its cheap so I can't complain too much.The plan is to drop the 3.5HO from my parts car in it this Spring when I get some time.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ha, I think I would rather polish a bottle of Crown Royal and do it myself than let that guy touch anything. I guess the guy that did it was not the guy who was originally supposed to have, the one who knew what he was doing.

But anyways, the plan is to sell it once it's converted so I can fund my other hobbies. So I guess I can live with the color.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well it's home. I got a trailer from UHaul and brought it home from DSM, then had to head back to drop it back off. The roof is in bad shape. The clear coat is gone and the paint is peeling, so that might be a good place for me to practice my painting skills. It will most likely be sitting for atleast a few weeks before I get time and ambition to start the conversion. I've got to get the other Intrepid up and going again before I get started on this one.

^driving by the capitol building...

Back home

1 - 7 of 7 Posts